X-Board Flight Deck
Complete Hose Kit
In stock for immediate shipment!
The Flydive X-Board combines form and function at a price point that makes it an ideal choice for anyone wanting to experience the thrill of hydroflight. The X-Board features expert design and quality construction using Marine Grade components for years of trouble free service. It's independent feet and DRS Tech make it easy to learn and above all fun to fly!
Note: Before you order please call our Team at: 817-768-6852 for a shipping quote to your location.
DRS Tech™ stands for Dynamic Response & Stability Technology. It solves two very important performance challenges and makes the X-Board™ the most versatile Hydroflight board in the world. With DRS Tech™, the feet are placed lower and closer to the rotational axis than any other board on the market (half as high). Beginners can now make small balance corrections easily and gain stability naturally, while advanced flyers enjoy better response for quick directional changes during tricks. DRS Tech™ endows the X-Board™ with the widest performance range available, making it the one board the entire family can learn and progress on.
Helix Water Splitter Design
Inside the X-Board's™ float casing lies our proprietary high performance Helix Water Splitter, which sends the high pressure water flowing into the board along a maximized curve radius, decreasing turbulence, enhancing flow and efficiency and maximizing power output. Additionally, the helical design positions jet nozzles directly underneath the rider's feet for a more natural, balanced feel.
X-Board Flight Deck and Hose Kit features: (boots and binding sold separately)
X-Board™ Flight Deck
- All metal parts: Aluminum, finished with top of the line Type III "hard coat" black anodize
- All screws, nuts, and bolts: marine grade stainless steel
- Bearing Balls made from Delrin, A hard, slippery, non-water absorbing plastic
- X-Board™ Float Shell: Durable, impact resistant PolyEthylene Foam filled
Hose Kit and U-bend
- Same metal and screw production as X-Board™ Flight Deck
- 112mm diameter, Urethane liner bonded to a polyester jacket and outside fibers treated with a blue urethane protective treatment
- Quick Disconnect hose bearing features rollers to enable hose rotation at any angle
- TSR ( system isolates PWC pump from the "Tug" forces of the hose from the rider, and keeps PWC tracking straight behind hose
Universal Adapter Plate
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6 (aircraft grade) NOT CAST
- PWC specific hardware for smooth and easy U-bend attachment.
Shipping Weight: 84lbs
Dimensions: 24in x 22in x 16in
Kit includes the following items:
- Complete Flydive X-Board Flight Deck Assembly
- Hose Kit Assembly (specify hose length)
- PWC Adapter and Bolt Kit (specify PWC type)
- U-Bend Assembly
- Quick Start Guide
- Owners Manual
- Tool Kit